HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
Employee Special Investments (ESI) primary responsibility is managing all aspects of the firm's employee private equity investment program. Through the ESI program, employees of Goldman Sachs gain selective access to the Firm's investment activities and funds. This function requires liaising with other departments such as Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, Controllers, Legal, and Tax and will also involve providing support to other HCM functions, including Firmwide Compensation, Executive Compensation, Engineering and HCM Business Partners. JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee private equity offerings - Liaise in fundraising efforts for new fund offerings through creation of fund-specific marketing materials and subscription documents; Work closely with technology to customize design of fund offering website based on specific fund characteristics
- Fund Activity Communication / Coordination - review capital calls, distributions, and Net Asset Values with fund managers and fund accountants; Facilitate the delivery of investor notices, semi-annual reports, and financial statements; Monitor fund and employee brokerage accounts to ensure cash movements are accurate and properly documented
- Data Reporting - responsible for managing report requests for investor data from business units including product areas, wealth management, tax, legal, technology, and compliance
- Investor inquiries - answer ESI hotline and respond to inquiries that come into the ESI mailbox
- System and process architecture - assist in analyzing processes, systems and implementing strategic solutions and builds in order to uphold a high standard of client service
- 2+ years of relevant experience; knowledge of private equity fundamentals preferred but not required
- Results-oriented - ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service using excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Judgment & decision making - think strategically and creatively to solve problems and anticipate issues before they arise; know when to escalate
- Ability to work with Excel on a day to day basis
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or a related field in HR
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Salary Range
The expected base salary for this New York, New York, United States-based position is $75000-$100000. In addition, you may be eligible for a discretionary bonus if you are an active employee as of fiscal year-end. Benefits
Goldman Sachs is committed to providing our people with valuable and competitive benefits and wellness offerings, as it is a core part of providing a strong overall employee experience. A summary of these offerings, which are generally available to active, non-temporary, full-time and part-time US employees who work at least 20 hours per week, can be found here .