Marketing Manager - UK Markets 12 month contract (Inside IR35)Hybrid workingLeading London based investment bank
Do you want to lead all aspects of marketing and demand generation for Asset Management in UK? Do you know how to coordinate and implement a long-term strategic marketing plan for the UK aligned with our global marketing approach and partner closely with digital, content and product marketing colleagues alongside sales and strategy counterparts?Your team :
You will be based in London, reporting to the Global Head of Channel Marketing, who is based in London. Aside from working with the global asset management marketing team, and our global brand team you will also be working in collaboration with asset management's wider sales and investment teams.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a unified marketing strategy for Asset Management UK spanning through C-suite, fund selectors, FAs and retail investor audiences to support overall business growth objectives and lead all aspects of day-to-day implementation across all marketing activities.
- Track, manage and analyze audience research to determine how Asset Management is perceived in your region by our wholesale targets and what perceptions need to be addressed to enable the business to move forward.
- Facilitate well thought-out, impactful and quantifiable digital nurturing campaigns using relevant content and digital tools.
- Facilitate the product-related media engagement plan for Institutional and Wholesale, including the creation of relevant content/publications.
- Oversee and manage the implementation, on a global basis, of marketing tactics (including: advertising, awards management, collateral development, sponsorships, conferences, email marketing, online channels, etc.
- In coordination with Marketing Operation, developing and provide end-to-end reporting and provide insights for adjustments.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing colleagues across geographies and channels; with business and sales teams and with the key senior stakeholders within the global organization.
- Marketing experience gained in an asset management or financial services context.
- Experience successfully coordinating international marketing initiatives with a demonstrable track record of successful execution.
- Sound understanding of the investment industry.
- Highly organized and entrepreneurial with a strong drive for client focus.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, independent, high-pressure corporate environment.
- Proven project manager with experience managing multiple, high-visibility projects.
- Martech expertise with an emphasis on marketing automation platforms, processes and tools.
- Impeccable character with high ethical and quality standards, gravitas, diplomacy, and drive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a leading investment bank renowned for its commitment to excellence.This role is advertised via Hays Talent Solutions.