With a rapidly growing platform and an investment in growth in the region, this foreign corporate bank is seeking to hire a VP/Director
, Sustainable Finance
for their Corporate Banking
department to align and capture business with companies around the world whom are adopting sustainable business strategies and help build out the bank's sustainable finance offering to clients in Greater China.Job Responsibilities
- As a senior member in the team, work closely with the team and internal stakeholders to position the bank as a leader in the global sustainability space with a specific focus on Greater China.
- Independently lead on origination, structuring and execution work streams in relation to sustainable finance products (i.e. green, social, sustainability, sustainability-linked loans and bonds and other sustainable finance products) and to bring deals to a successful close with a primary focus on Greater China
- Support the team's efforts to enhance external and internal profiling to maintain and enhance the bank's leadership in sustainability and sustainable finance Greater China and beyond
- Work with and develop partnerships with various external stakeholders (e.g. ESG rating agencies, regulators, external working groups and industry associations)
- Keep abreast ofnew sustainability and sustainable finance standards, industry updates and sustainability topics, and best market practices to capture new opportunities and manage risks
- 10+ years experience in front-line relationship / corporate client-facing role, ideally in sustainable financing, or, experience across sustainability advisory and/or consulting and banking
- Proven track record in sustainable finance / corporate ESG integration
- Working knowledge of corporate banking products (loans, bonds, financial derivatives, advisory, etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills with outstanding relationship building capabilities
- Good writing and communication/ presentation/excel and powerpoint skills in english;
- Due to target region coverage, proficiency in spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung at with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8971 to engage in a confidential discussion.