A reputable MNC client is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer for their team.
1. Design, build, and deploy state-of-the-art LLM
2. Apply NLP techniques for text processing, language understanding, and content generation.
3. Leverage recent advancements in NLP/LLM to improve our day-to-day business.
4. Develop NLP/LLM solutions that can support a range of languages and domains.
5. Stay updated with the latest research in the field and explore new opportunities to apply it to our business
6. Work with Data Engineer to construct a database for LLM application
7. Support data scientists and different business end users from real estate across different geographies on requirements, design and specifications to facilitate the data-informed investment strategy.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related disciplines
2. At least 4-6 years of working experience in NLP or machine learning
3. Expert in NLP/LLM, deploying machine learning models into production.
4. Knowledge in Langchain, ChatGPT, Bard, Vector database
5. Hand-on experience on Python, SQL, cloud-based solution
6. Basic understanding of other Generative AI is a plus
7. Working experience in real estate industry is preferred but not a must
8. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing, and oral communication skills