Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join us in the internal Client Coverage team in Singapore, which is one of the key functions within CSAM Asia Pacific, with professionals in Hong Kong and Singapore. A strategic opportunity as a Client Coverage Specialist to bolster our coverage of UBS GWM and CS WM. You have the opportunity to serve as a liaison between the Asset Management investment teams globally and the Private Bank (UBS GWM and CS WM) to drive asset raising, client servicing and asset retention of Asset Management products. Your future colleagues
The internal Client Coverage Specialists are an integral part of the business that delivers and services asset management offerings to UBS and CS. The Client Coverage Specialists team works directly with stakeholders of UBS GWM and CS WM. The team handles product specific requirements across all client segments in Asia. You will have the opportunity to learn on-the-job with expert product specialists (Investment Specialists) and colleagues who are supportive in achieving common business objectives. The team is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
We are looking for:
- Proven skills in leading client discussions and providing appropriate investment solutions.
- A charismatic individual with a collaborative attitude that can build bridges across the Asset Management and the Private Bank (both at UBS and CS) with a good understanding of AM sales and investments
- Creative, enthusiastic, sales and results oriented, highly motivated and inspiring.
- Has a strong strategic sales acumen with proven track record of developing talent
- Optimism and a can-do attitude throughout your work; a proven ability to adapt to changing circumstances, priorities and timelines with confidence and good humour.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in finance, economics, accounting or business administration is essential.
- Professional certifications such as CFA, CAIA, FRM or others.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Ability to provide written and verbal follow up in Mandarin will be valued. This is due to the need for the role to liaise with Chinese investors.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.