Financial Markets Products and Data Business Analyst, focusing on the Risk and Valuations analysis and delivery across asset classes focusing on Treasury Markets and Global Credit.
You will join as a Financial Markets Business Analyst
and be part of our Technology & Innovation (T&I) team. You will build your digital skills, adaptability, and leadership necessary to be future-ready. Working closely with experts across the Financial Markets Technology stack, you will perform business analysis for FM Risk and Valuations delivery. You will also actively engage with the development teams to build code driven, dynamic and automated documentation wherever possible. Being part of a Change-The-Bank team, this role requires out-of-the-box, creative thinking, problem solving skills and an ability to embrace and drive change.Key Measurables
Requirements:We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about Financial Markets, Technology, and customer experience, and we value specialized expertise. If you possess traits and experience that match most of the below, we'd love to hear from you:
- Stakeholder feedback
- Delivery of individual tasks and overall projects on time and of a high quality
- Quality of documentation
- Ensuring deliveries pass internal audits and reviews
- Post-delivery stability and support
- Good educational background, ideally to degree or equivalent level. Strong academic foundation in mathematics / financial mathematics, statistics, finance, or computer science.
- Minimum 3-year experience in Financial Markets Technology, in a financial institution or a risk management software vendor; working in areas of Market Risk (VaR/Risks/Limits), Product valuations, Front office IT, Credit, Treasury Markets etc.
- Strong business analysis experience working in Agile framework/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of SQL data query and exposure to JIRA/Confluence tools is required.
- Knowledge of securities, options & derivatives in at least one asset class. Knowledge of Credit asset class is highly preferrable
- Data Analysis (SQL and SPARK Query)
- Markets and Risk Knowledge (Excel and data processing)
- Technical writing and Documentation (Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Word and PowerPoint)
- Financial Mathematics and/or Computer science (Excel, Data processing, SQL, data models, XML and Bloomberg (preferable))
- Options and Derivatives Pricing (Data modelling, Regression and statistics)
- Curious and open-minded, adaptive to changing situations and enjoy collaborating with global teams in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate for solving challenging problems and learning new skills.
- CFA, PRM, FRM, PMP and/or Scrum Master certifications are a plus.