As an interface for clients and banking counterparties, you will serve as a reliable Level 1/2 support representative, representing our company and building trusted relationships with clients.
This position offers the opportunity to work on various cross-domain projects, allowing you to expand your skills and gain experience in scripting, system administration, and other DevOps practices.
You will report to the lead support engineer and have the chance to gain hands-on experience with a leading financial technology company while working with a dynamic team across multiple industries.Responsibilities:
- Actively monitor the platform, continuously improving existing log collection and alerting tools.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for our clients, promptly addressing their needs.
- Identify and troubleshoot incidents to ensure timely system recovery.
- Collaborate with the product and technical teams to create and manage tickets.
- Perform and enhance morning checks to ensure application stability and reliability before market hours.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Application/IT support position, involving client interaction, problem tracking, and resolution.
- Proficiency in SQL scripting.
- Familiarity with Linux environments, including command line and scripting. (Windows experience will be considered if accompanied by Powershell scripting proficiency.)
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Experience in supporting connectivity layers, with familiarity in FIX being advantageous.
- Experience with log collection tools such as Kibana and Splunk is preferred.
- Strong command of system documentation best practices using industry-standard tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Client-focused mindset with the ability to effectively communicate with external counterparts via email and verbal channels.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Eunice Chan
and put Application Support - Financial Services Software Company
in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. _________________________________________________________Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations. To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 72371 ) We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Mobile Full Stack Senior Developer - NextGen InsuTech
2) Digital Product Scrum Business Analyst - Leading Insurance Group
3) Legal & Compliance Project Manager (VP) - Leading Investment Bank