Our client is a newly set up Asset Management Firm, which is part of a well-known Korean Conglomerate. We are currently seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to join the team.about the job
skills and experience required
- Conduct investment research to identify potential investment opportunities.
- Utilize financial modeling and analysis to evaluate projected returns on investments.
- Lead due diligence efforts, negotiate investments, and manage legal aspects.
- Analyze and interpret data from various sources to provide a comprehensive investment overview.
- Monitor and assess investment performance against KPIs.
- Present regular reports to management on the company's investment portfolio performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Studies, or a related field, or equivalent professional certification (e.g. CFA/CPA).
- At least 7 years of experience in investment or portfolio management within financial institutions or asset management companies.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with regional internal and external stakeholders.
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified*
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Reenie at 6697 7943 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA: 91C2918 | R2198716