Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be his "chief-of-staff", supporting the formulation of business strategies and running day-to-day operations with the objective of optimising operational effectiveness. The scope is very wide encompassing, and no single day is the same.
You will be responsible in identifying new engines of growth, providing business intelligence through dashboards, competitive analysis of competitors and business operating environments (e.g macro trends such as interest rate outlook, government regulations, local market updates (ie asset sectors and competitors analysis) as well as insights to guide business decisions, identify market cycles and trends and achieve competitive products and pricing.
You will also be involved in some of the leadership engagement such as putting through thought leadership thematic topics for the company's involvement and regular engagements in various national-level and industry-level committees such as Future Economic Council (FEC), REDAS, BCA URA etc.
You will handle all external and internal communication with a range of stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Shareholders, Business Partners, Consultants, Employees, the public etc. through media management, investor relations, interviews, staff engagement, publications etc as well as making sure that the day-to-day operational activities are run smoothly and efficiently.Requirements:
- A good degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in Real Estate or related field is mandatory as the domain knowledge of this asset sector is highly important to function at this capacity.
- Numerically sensitive with sharp business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly define complex and ambiguous problems, pinpoint key issues and develop workable solutions. Strong analytical skills, including data and financial analyses as well as ability to connect the dots.
- Dynamic personality with strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, administrative and organizational skills.
- Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a less structured, agile and progressive work environment.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to https://careers.tri-cap.com.sg/.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270