- Formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies for property projects
- Monitor sales administration work, sales & marketing campaigns, and conduct market research
- Collaborate with real estate agents, media, advertising agencies, and other external vendors for successful sales launches
- Manage sales and marketing material, market dynamics, industry trends, budget plans, and sales payments/expenditures
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Hold a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate, or relevant disciplines
- 10 plus years of marketing experience in the Real Estate industry, preferably in leading property developers in Hong Kong
- Possess knowledge of The Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Be proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Have excellent communication skills with an extroverted personality
- Be self-motivated, pleasant, and able to work independently
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Be immediately available or have short notice availability
- Friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus with double pay.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Please send your application through CV (at) harbridgepartners (dot) com or call +852 25239799