Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd., (hereafter as "Taikang Asset (HK) or "the Company"), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter as "Taikang AMC") was incorporated in Hong Kong in 2007, now holding SFC licenses Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities), and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities, and with QFII and RQFII qualifications.
Founded in 2006 Taikang AMC is owned by the Taikang Insurance Group which was founded in 1996. Taikang Insurance Group is listed in Fortune 500 and is currently one of the China's largest insurance and financial services institutions based in Beijing, operating in three main business sectors: insurance, asset management, and health and elderly care.
Being the bridgehead in global strategic implementation and overseas investment centre for Taikang AMC, Taikang Asset (HK) inherits its parent company's investment philosophy "Research Drives Forward Investment, Professionalism Creates Values". We are committed to creating a "progressive and rule-based" talent culture that pursues excellence and respects professionalism. Not only we are an Equal Opportunity Employer, upholding openness, fairness and equality in talent selection and utilization, we have also created a learning culture that values openness and expertise to improving employees' professional skills.
Our corporate culture also emphasizes compliance, risk awareness, integrity, execution and performance.
Our care for employees' growth is reflected in all activities. The Company has also created career progression channels and developed a mature promotion policy that enables employees to fulfill themselves and continuously advance their career with our business growth.
To continue business and performance expansion, we are inviting high caliber to "Grow with Us & Build Your Career with Us". Our employee's retirement benefits have been recognized in the "Good MPF Employer Award 5 Years+" and "MPF Support Award" categories by the MPFA in five consecutive years since 2019. Welcoming diversity gives us competitive advantages in the marketplace and drives us to continued success. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in one's career journey with us. If this is your ideal marketplace delay no more and submit your job application to begin your choice of employer and career at Taikang Asset (HK). Job Responsibilities
- Report to the Head of Products, Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for sales and revenue generation and client relationship management for intermediary accounts
- Monitor and lead generation plans for the development of new intermediary business with focusing on Hong Kong and Asian markets
- Develop a strategic intermediary sales and services plan to meet business requirements
- Other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor or above Degree Holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in intermediary sales in asset management industry
- Proven track record in intermediary business development across multiple asset classes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory frameworks for intermediary business
- Excellent command of written and spoken Cantonese and English, fluency in Mandarin is highly recommended
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)