About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to VIP Banking customers to satisfy their wealth management needs.Job Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Meet and exceed sales targets assigned
- Work to understand customers' financial needs for selling and cross-selling banking products for meeting customers' needs
- Acquire new VIP Banking customers through proactive sales acquisition effort
- Grow existing portfolio through deepening of customer relationship and work to increase share of wallet
- Provide professional service in selling of wealth management product by strictly adhering to sales process guidelines
- Provide excellent service quality to VIP Banking customers and maintain disciplined customer contacts
- Work with product specialists where appropriate to provide services to VIP Banking customers
- Conduct operational procedures in a compliant manner by following the Bank's policy and procedures
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years' experience in selling wealth management products for high net worth customers
- Professional licensing qualifications per local regulatory bodies requirement
- Comprehensive products knowledge on portfolio management and financial markets
- Sound compliance knowledge related to investment products sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.