The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a multi-billion dollar portfolio, including portfolio construction and risk management;
- Taking ownership of capital allocation to produce strong returns;
- Tracking market developments and economic activity to manage risk and identify investment opportunities;
- Collaborating effectively with the research team to develop trade ideas and investment theses;
- Building relationships with key stakeholders internally;
- Articulating investment decisions to a sophisticated investor base.
The successful candidate will bring:
- 10-15 years' relevant experience (buy and/or sellside), of which a minimum of 5 years' should be buyside-focused portfolio management;
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal);
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Able to interface effectively with sophisticated clients as well as other market players;
- Highly collaborative and thrives in a collegial team environment;
- Strong macro antenna;
- Comfortable providing a contrarian viewpoint;
- Masters degree in a quantitative discipline strongly preferred;
- Professional designation, ie: CFA strongly preferred.
Competitive compensation includes a base salary to $300,000 per annum + performance-linked bonus and a market-leading benefits package.