Write, edit, and produce specialist quality content across a range of asset types, including reports, whitepapers, infographics, video, podcasts, webinars, roundtables and sales decks.
Monitor and analyse content performance focusing on downloads and marketing qualified leads. Make data-driven decisions to improve content effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
Ensure consistency in brand voice, style, and messaging across all content pieces and channel touchpoints. Maintain brand guidelines and contribute to their evolution as needed.
Build brand awareness with senior decision makers with eFinancialCareers direct employer and staffing services prospects and customers.THE OPPORTUNITY
The content marketing manager will be responsible for owning and executing the b2b content calendar aligned to strategic company objectives and will be an impactful member of the marketing team.THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Execute a comprehensive content strategy to build topical authority and reach and engage eFinancialCareers global prospect and customer audiences.
- Write, edit, and deliver content with a focus on annual reports, quarterly reports, whitepapers, videos, events materials, webinars, newsletters and sales decks.
- Create persuasive and targeted copy for web landing pages, partnership pages and social media. Craft persona-based email copy to nurture leads and drive conversions.
- Monitor and analyse content performance across different channels with a focus on downloads and marketing qualified leads. Make data-driven decisions to improve content effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistency in brand voice, style, and messaging across all content pieces. Maintain brand guidelines and contribute to their evolution as needed.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, content marketing techniques. Apply best practices to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Execute surveys to eFinancialCareers'b2b audience to create unique hiring and retention insight to be repurposed for content.
- Coordinate with design and video production teams to produce engaging visual content.
- Facilitate customer online and in person roundtables and events.
- Write press releases for high quality content reports to increase reach and brand awareness.
- Produce short form talent conversations video and long form videos from events and webinars.
- 5-7 years of B2B content marketing writing experience ideally with knowledge of the FS and Tech industry.
- Strong analytical mindset able to create a unique narrative supported with data sets.
- Proficient with speaking and interviewing senior stakeholders in bank and recruitment agencies.
- Experience of the full multimedia marketing mix (email/web/social media/events/ video).
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Proven experience as a content marketing manager in a similar role.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail and ability to adapt content to different target audiences.
- Demonstrable portfolio of successful content marketing assets.
- Skilled at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to generate innovative content ideas.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Bachelor's degree in: Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or a related field.
- Understanding of demand and lead generation strategy and tactics
In addition to providing exciting work with plenty of learning opportunities, and a hybrid work environment, we provide premium benefits including private medical cover, training and wellbeing subsidies, and generous paid time off and volunteering opportunities.
As an inclusive employer, eFinancialCareers will try to accommodate any adjustments you need throughout the hiring process and beyond - just let us know how we can support you when you apply.