As part of the EMEA M&A team, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an M&A transaction - from origination, to execution, to closing. The M&A team typically works alongside sector, product and country experts in delivering M&A services.
- Assistance in execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Supporting the team in project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc
- Creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
- Analysis - Demonstrating advanced modelling skills to help prepare and audit corporate finance, valuation, financing and accounting analysis
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Analyst level M&A experience accrued within Investment Banking or boutique advisory firm.
- Solid grounding in M&A (any sector), from an M&A team, sector or generalist team
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group