One of the fastest growing superannuation and investment management companies. ASX Listed. Committed to an inclusive, equitable, and forward-thinking workplace culture.The Role:
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join an innovative and pioneering investment management company to lead and implement BI Solutions for a brand new tech transformation. Own the future-state strategy.
- Review and enhance the BI and Analytics framework. Develop and maintain data-driven dashboards, reports, and visualizations that provide valuable insights and drive business decisions.
- Lead the design and implementation of BI solutions and ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of BI and Analytics. Engage, collaborate, and partner with stakeholders to understand their needs and lead them through to delivery
- Manage the end-to-end data analysis process, from data collection to model building and interpretation.
- Identify and convert business requirements into enterprise data models to support strategic roadmap. Create and maintain subject areas, entities, attributes and relationships.
- Develop, maintain conceptual, logical, and implement physical data models along with the technical metadata using the industry best practices and principles.
This is a Hybrid working environment : Flexible WFH / Office arrangementsIdeally, you will have:
Sound like you?
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Extensive Hands on experience in Snowflake
- Proven experience in DW/BI platforms and reporting solutions (Tableau / Power BI)
- Extensive understanding of dimensional modelling, conceptual and logical data models, confirmed modelling, BI and analytics best practices, ETL/ELT, and data governance
- Demonstrated experience in designing, architecting, and delivering both traditional and modern data warehouse
- Investment Management and/or Superannuation knowledge is ideal
- You must have full working rights in Australia to apply
Please click 'Apply' or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
THE ARGYLE NETWORK
Finding the best technology talent for the Australian FinTech industry#SCR-helen-yuen