About our client
Our client is a growth equity investor leading or co-leading investments in digital health scale-ups across Europe. They act as a cornerstone investor to develop transformative innovations that have the potential to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and delivery of healthcare services while enhancing patient outcomes and experiences.
From digital tools and platforms to data analytics solutions, the team can invest up to €50m per company with a view to owning a significant minority as well as a board seat to actively influence the company's growth agenda. Currently deploying their second generation fund (€250m), the team has already invested in 7 companies and is now also working on raising their next fund, aiming for €500m.
In this context, they are looking for an Investment Director to join. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Network widely amongst entrepreneurs and fellow growth investors to identify the most attractive deal flow
- Position the fund as a preferred investment partner, illustrating knowledge, network, experience and track record
- Lead the internal processes, working with existing partners and colleagues to maximise knowledge and access in the build up to formal decision making, structuring terms and running diligence
- Highly active work with portfolio companies post deal across strategic and operational priorities, including through further funding rounds right up to exit
- Senior level investment experience at a recognised growth equity or buyout group, with a demonstrable track record of relevant investments
- Deep insights into healthcare and tech business models, and a wide network of connected founders, investors and advisers; a proven origination capability
- Excellent commercial judgement; the ability to spot a true growth story and make it happen
- Advanced people skills - emotional intelligence, humility, team working, passion, momentum, trustworthiness, reliability. Be the investor that top founders want in their cap table!
Log in to apply