Job Description: Job Title
US Restaurants Corporate Title
New York, NY Overview
The Equity Research Department seeks Associates with an MBA, Level 2 CFA and/or experience in sell-side equity research, investment banking, private equity, investment management or a bank. In this role, you will be an integral part of a bulge bracket sell-side US Equity Research team. Research Associates on the team will work closely with other team members to support the Senior Analyst in providing research coverage of stocks for use by external firm clients and other internal constituents. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Direct involvement in company and industry research produced by the team
- Financial modeling to forecast company results and value equity securities, collecting and evaluating industry data, maintaining industry databases
- Translating quantitative financial conclusions into written form, charts and graphs that can be included in research reports and distributed to clients of the Firm
- In addition, Research Associates should be flexible in switching between periods of heavy financial modeling and assignments that involve more qualitative writing and presentation skills
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Strong quantitative skills - demonstrate strong finance, accounting, and overall valuation skills
- Solid writing and presentation skills - should have an equal capacity to express quantitative conclusions in both written and spoken form
- Associates should be able to translate financial analyses into high quality chart and graphical representations for use in research reports
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point skills - Ability to create complex, yet easily understandable financial models for use by Senior Analyst and firm clients
- Strong work ethic
- Resourcefulness - The ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and assignments, at times with more autonomy and little direction
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in working with the research team, sales force, trading, firm clients, and company contacts
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York, NY office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $135K to $175K. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at DB through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .