Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
• Manage Corporate Action processing team under Hong Kong Wealth Management Operations (WMO) to ensure the relevant processing/reporting are properly processed within pre-defined cutoff time and timely escalation for irregular cases detected, if any
• Lead and implement various change initiatives and projects in terms of system and processing procedure by considering operation flows, markets, upcoming regulations and controls' requirements
• Ensure the daily operations to comply with external/regulatory and internal requirements and the bank's risk management standards
• Liaise with business partners on user requirements, participating and monitoring the UAT status to ensure achieving project timeline. Drive, provide constant updates about the progress of each project and present it accordingly
• Work with senior business stakeholders to review Wealth Management Operations related service concerns, system and related service level
• Review each operation flow and incident with detailed root cause analysis, including a logical mindset to delivering an end-to-end process
• Ensure SOPs are reviewed and updated regularly in order to comply with internal and external guidelines/regulations
• Handle regulatory reports such as SFC, GSIB, HKMA annual return, FRR, FATCA, CRS and QI Reports.
• Manage the team to meet Management (MTK) target
• Work with business partners on NPA for new product/service implementation
• Strengthen the risk and control mind set within the team and promote the risk awareness culture
• University graduated / Degree holder in Banking and Finance or related disciplines
• At least 8 years hands-on experience on Investment products and Corporate Action processing where at least 5 years in managerial role
• Investment and Banking business knowledge is preferable. Digital mindset and experience in various custodian/settlement system
• Strong product knowledge in Investment products (such as Equities, Fixed Income, Unit Trust and Derivatives) and Corporate Actions process in both local and overseas markets covering mandatory and voluntary events
• Solid experience in running process teams in Settlements, Reconciliation, Risk and Control, Markets and Custody to ensure completeness of processing with strong governance and controls mindset
• Good organizational, communication and strong inter-personal skills as candidate is required to manage various activities within the team, and to be able to communicate effectively with relationship manager, COO Office and technology team
• Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations, and colleagues from the SG regional team
• Solid experience and knowledge in system enhancement project and process improvement/re-engineering
• Experience in Regulatory reporting such as SFC, GSIB, HKMA, FATCA/CRS, FRR & QI reports etc.
• Private banking knowledge is preferable. Digital mindset and experience in Avaloq would be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.