COMPANY: ACR Alpine Capital Research, LLC is a $4.5B AUM fundamental value manager serving financial intermediaries and institutions with concentrated equity, credit, and multi-strategy vehicles. ACR is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For additional information, please visit www.acr-invest.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and developing ACR’s fundamental and market performance systems. The position reports to both ACR’s founder/CIO and COO. Full-time in St. Louis HQ required.
- Develop FactSet performance reporting for the firm’s separate accounts, 40Act Funds, and LPs at the composite, fund, portfolio manager, portfolio, and security levels
- Produce cutting edge fundamental and market-based client, portfolio, and security performance reporting and dashboards in collaboration with CIO / investment team
- Produce clear, innovative institutional client performance reports in collaboration with management and the client relations team
- Oversee the accuracy of performance data gathering, calculation, and GIPS reporting generated by the operations team in Advent, FactSet, and Bloomberg
- Thought leadership in fundamental return attribution and reporting (for more information seehttps://www.thinkingaheadinstitute.org/research-papers/fundamental-return-attribution/)
- Development and execution of automated, mass-producible client fundamental and market reporting systems
- Support of special projects
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will be an experienced investment industry professional with a solid understanding of investment fundamentals, proficiency in investment return calculations, and the ability to execute challenging projects in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Highest level of integrity and ethical standards
- Affinity for fundamental value investing
- Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Competence in corporate accounting
- Knowledge of GIPS calculations and reporting
- Ability to oversee software development projects
- Familiarity with programming languages and AI
- Minimum five years relevant industry experience
LOCATION: St. Louis, Missouri