Investment Operations Analyst
To apply, please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com with subject “Investment Operations Analyst”
Augustine Asset Management offers an opportunity to learn and grow on a desired career path. A successful candidate will join a dynamic team that seeks continuous investment process and client experience improvement. We want team members with intellectual curiosity, communication and collaboration skills, effective autonomy, desire to leverage technology, and flexibility to assume various roles in a team-oriented environment.
Augustine Asset Management seeks an Investment Operations Analyst to support the investment team and colleagues across the firm. The position blends financial data analysis, investment reporting, and business systems skills. A successful candidate will have the ability to learn processes and work accurately and efficiently, a creative problem-solving and anticipatory mindset, and strong personal skills.
- Design and prepare analyses for use by the investment team and for external communications.
- Implement investment strategies, client capital flows, and asset allocations using the firm’s portfolio accounting and order management systems to create, execute, and allocate trades.
- Liaise with external service providers (e.g., portfolio accounting, securities custody, and executing brokers).
- Manage risk through strong procedural discipline and prudent judgement.
- Learn and develop skills while performing strategic projects and ad hoc assignments.
- Assist other areas of the firm to support investment, compliance, client, and marketing needs.
A successful candidate must have high integrity and ability to consistently place the interests of clients first in judgment, decision making, and actions.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills and ability to think systematically. Ability to independently acquire and analyze data. Ability to leverage problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to draw conclusions. Strong organizational, communication, and quantitative skills, with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. A self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects. Desire to learn and collaborate with colleagues to improve investment operations processes. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite. Advanced Excel skills. Strong academic credentials. Bachelor’s degree minimum. Minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in an investment management or investment advisory firm. Experience with equity and fixed income securities. Experience with financial information platforms, such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, or FactSet. Experience with investment portfolio accounting systems, such as Advent Axys. Experience with trade order management systems, such as Blaze Portfolio.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and skill set. Base salary $60,000-$80,000. Annual performance bonus. 100% company-paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance. 401k plan with annual company grant.