Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
As a Business Analyst for our Portfolio Management (PMS) Product team, you will oversee the implementation and consultation of Enfusion's industry-leading Portfolio Management software. You'll be able to make an immediate impact in how we successfully deliver and support our clients with Enfusion's cutting edge technology platform and golden data set. What You'll Do:
You'll Need to Have:
- Work directly with clients and vendors from the finance industry to gather new feature requirements for Enfusion's portfolio management system, and analyze product gaps for enhancements on functionalities we currently support
- Partner with our software development team to provide product feature design specifications, implementation details, testing scenarios and quality assurance
- Work closely with our client experience and account management team to utilize product expertise for advanced and escalated client support requests
- Work with our strategy and corporate development teams to research and discover new opportunities and workflows that aren't currently supported by our existing platform
- Work with our Business Development team to gather and assess portfolio management requirements
We'd Love to See:
- 3+ years of experience preferred, and a strong understanding of the P&L calculation, trading strategy, portfolio management, fund accounting, and cash management across the range of financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS/CDX, Total Return Swaps, Stock Borrow, etc.)
- Understanding of hedge funds/asset management portfolio operation workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The salary range for this position is between $90,000 - $115,000 + bonus + benefits. *Note: This good faith pay range is provided in compliance with NYC law and the laws of other jurisdictions that may require a salary range in job postings.
- Understanding of theoretical valuations and risk measures across ranges of financial instruments such as; options, futures, bonds, CDS/CDX, IRS, variance/volatility swaps is a plus
- Experience with financial numerical calculation modules like FinCAD, Numerix, etc is a plus
- Experience with asset management accounting software is a plus
- Experience of using Enfusion's software is a plus
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.