Client is an international investments management firm with a strong focus on emerging and frontier markets. Description
- Develop fund raising strategies for venture capital/private equity funds and portfolio companies
- Manage relationships with prospective and future LP's and other investors
- Prepare and maintain fund raising related documentation
- Execute fundraising mandates, co-investment processes, and ongoing engagement with the Firm's investors and other stakeholders
- Bachelor and above degree holder from a recognised international university.
- 3-7 years of experience in investment banking, venture capital/private equity, investor relations, placement agent or asset management. Preferred fund-raising and client facing roles
- Analytical skills including fundamental modelling abilities and market research skills.
- Knowledge of / and keen interest in private markets
- Exposure to emerging market investments, particularly in China, Asia and/or Middle East will be helpful
- Confident communicator with strong presentation skills and attention to detail
- Flawless written and verbal English language skills. Arabic and an Asian and/or European language(s) would be a plus.
- Proven project management exposure.
- High degree of maturity, professionalism, and integrity
- Accept frequent travel
- High potential for growth within the firm.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Competitive compensation.