Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Responsibilities:
- Instruction and verification of client payments, in accordance with internal processes and in line with internal SLAs
- Completion and verification of payment beneficiaries, in accordance with internal processes
- Help clients to resolve questions or issues regarding their transactions and payments, on email, phone and chat, with empathy and enthusiasm
- Take and act on instructions from clients interacting with Ebury offline, in accordance with internal processes
- Execution of PAD debit process
- Creation and submission of forward transaction reporting
- Reconciliation of client funds, FX settlements and internal cash movements sent and received across Ebury's network of bank accounts.
- Investigation of unallocated and/or non-received funds, and rejection or escalation as required
- Funding client trades, where manual funding is required
- Check and confirm status of payments in third party banking and payment platforms, including SWIFT GPI
- Complete allocated tasks with focus, and in a timely manner
- Communicate the status of tasks to colleagues, supervisors and managers, and escalate problems swiftly, as needed
- Adhere to all internal policies, processes and procedures
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Basic understanding of FX products offered by Ebury, including spot, fixed forward, window forward and non-deliverable forward, and the cash movements associated with these
- Basic understanding of different payment clearing schemes in the different jurisdictions in which Ebury operates
- Comfortable reading and managing MT103 payment messages
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Diligent, with good attention to detail
- Effective research skills with an ability to find solutions independently
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Co-operative, and comfortable working in a team environment
- Curious and eager to learn, and actively asks questions to confirm understanding of processes and procedures
- Motivated, with a desire to make Ebury a success
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.