Description About this role Role Background:
This role is to be a part of the Gurgaon based Talent and Diversity team who provide support to the APAC & India offices
with regards to learning and development across leadership management and professional development. This also includes providing support to culture initiatives, employee engagement, performance reviews, career development, inclusion and diversity.
This position reports to the Talent Management lead based in India and will partner and consult closely with Talent specialists, HR Business Partners, Business Leaders, and other key regional and global stakeholders to inform and support the implementation of these initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge/ Experience required:
- Provide support to the regional and global talent management team to develop and implement development programs and initiatives that align with overall talent and diversity agenda and drive the growth of the business
- Own the delivery of New Joiners Onboarding experience for the region, in collaboration with Talent Management Operations team.
- Understand and analyze the training trends on professional development, foundational learning, and onboarding within the India offices, ensuring high levels of understanding, participation, and engagement
- Utilize analytics and qualitative data to inform design and decision making around talent and diversity programs
- Develop a deep understanding of the supported Academies, developmental and training programs
- Partner with HRBP's, Business stakeholders, like local leaders to support local initiatives in line with global firm, HR and functional priorities
- Manage and maintain relationships with external facilitators and training providers. Assess and select new vendors as required, and support vendor onboarding process
- Coordinate with Talent Management Operations to ensure successful and efficient program delivery
- Participate in ad hoc projects across talent management as needed
- Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement skills
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in the vertical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively reach out to and communicate with stakeholders and program participants via phone and e-mail.
- Knowledge of learning management applications (e.g. SAP Success Factors, Workday) preferred
This is a great opportunity for a talent specialist to deepen or broaden their understanding of Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Talent and Performance Management within a organization.
#EarlyCareers Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week; some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. Beginning in September, all employees will shift to at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person - aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.