Overview: Cache Financials is a FinTech company based in San Francisco. We are innovating on the financial instruments used to manage concentrated stock positions and making them more accessible. The firm is built by high-caliber engineering and business professionals from Uber, Waymo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Hillhouse, Russell Investments, Goldman Sachs, etc., and backed by prominent VCs and angel investors in Silicon Valley.
Cache is seeking an Institutional Client Manager to lead our institutional client business develop, client engagement, and investor relations activities.
- Analyze the RIA landscape to identify and maintain a pipeline of potential partner RIAs.
- Cultivate relationships and educate potential partner RIAs through targeted outreach and marketing efforts.
- Manage the business development process from initial outreach to potential investment.
- Manage relationships with key personnel at partner institutions, and serve as the primary point of contact for current partners.
- Represent Cache and its products at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Develop fluency in all aspects of investment products, including technology, regulations, compliance, process, etc.
- Actively participate in investment strategy and product development.
- Oversee investor onboarding, manage the "help desk," and respond to incoming requests for information.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality client service.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- A deeply experienced investment management professional (ideally 5+ years) who has worked in business development or investor relations or advisor services.
- A deep rolodex of RIA clients and a transferable book of relationships.
- Intellectual, curious, empathetic, affable, meticulous, and possessing a deep sense of responsibility.
- CFA charterholder / Series 65. Strong background in economics and finance.
- A background in equity analysis, portfolio optimization, marketing, and sales of investment products are a plus.
- Experience in alternative investments and catering to UHNWI client base is a plus.