Risk Manager (Liquidity Risk)
Sobre a vaga
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, and all the way to Customer Support 💫
We’re looking for a Risk Manager to identify, quantify, and manage Revolut’s liquidity risk. A superstar to join the team which operates as a second line of defence and is responsible for ensuring that risks and controls are properly managed by first line businesses. Someone who’ll work closely with Treasury, Finance, Operations, Technology, and the broader Risk organisation to independently assess and oversee risk taking activities 👀
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What You’ll Be Doing
- Reporting to the Group Head of Liquidity Risk
- Setting standards for managing liquidity risk, including risk appetite, balance sheet management, funding plans, and impact assessments/responses to changes in liquidity risk regulations
- Developing and maintaining risk management policies, procedures, limits, stress testing capabilities, analytics, system support, and reporting infrastructure
- Engaging and challenging first line businesses to identify, monitor, and govern emerging liquidity risks, including new product risk assessments
- Modelling liquidity risks under various stress scenarios with appropriate assumptions and calibrations
- Monitoring Revolut liquidity risk exposures vs. established limits (internal and regulatory), investigating risk events, producing related MI reports and escalating breaches to the appropriate committee
- Establishing strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the Group to enforce current risk management frameworks, identify emerging risks, and provide effective challenge
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of proven experience in Liquidity Risk Management
- Knowledge and experience of liquidity risk issues and methodologies, balance sheet dynamics and income statements
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing an ILAAP
- An understanding of global financial markets, products, and key liquidity risk drivers
- Knowledge of risk-related regulations, their application/impact in the banking industry
- An understanding of various stress testing methodologies along with practical experience with model development, implementation, and governance
- The ability to break down complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work
- The ability to work independently, exercise good judgement, and drive change
- Strong interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Safeguarding experience
- Experience with SQL or other scripting language
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.