Project Manager / Business Analyst - Investment Banking
- Collect from business users current and future requirements in business processes and data.
- Analyze business processes and data, and liaise across different teams to agree and document optimal design.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of projects. Plan and track project SDLC and cross-team's engagement activities.
- Driving delivery across multiple teams including Technology and Business functions, ensuring the project delivers committed outcomes in the agreed timelines
- Provide high quality and accurate high level and detailed project status communications to stakeholders in a concise and timely manner.
- Proactively managing and addressing any project conflicts, dependencies and scope changes
- Hands on interaction with development, BA and testing teams to ensure a detailed understanding of requirements and design
- Good overall business knowledge of Finance and/or Treasury functions, especially strong exposure in onboarding vendor platforms for Cash Prime and Equites Financing
- Strong communicator comfortable engaging with stakeholders
- Able to translate complex technical/functional issues and explain business impact to non-technical stakeholders
- Exposure to financial markets infrastructure, data and processes
- Exposure to various i.e JIRA, confluence to manage project deliverables