As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Product Delivery Lead managing delivery in Digital projects
- Work closely with different business and technology stakeholders to drive end-to-end delivery
- Be responsible for analyzing and developing detailed Business requirements into User Stories or Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Work closely with UX design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) or Narratives to ensure that specifications are in accordance to business requirements
- Work with a team of QA engineers to drive functional testing activities
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and mapping end-to-end system and process requirements
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Degree holder with minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the area of mobile payments applications in the digital banking and/or techology space
- Have a good IT background and good understanding of pervalent and emerging payment technologies and operational processes
- Have experience in managing projects end-to-end and participated actively in different milestones within a project delivery lifecycle such as business requirements development & analysis, test management and execution, system implementation, etc.
- Have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude, effective problem solver and an avid team player
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment.
- Able to work well and effectively with different stakeholders, e.g. product teams, operation teams, technology teams, partners/merchants
- Is a meticulous and systematic person with an eye for details
- Self-starter and independent worker, and able to rise up to challenges and manage stringent timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.