As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Product Delivery working on delivery of Digital projects
- Work closely with different business and technology stakeholders on end-to-end delivery
- Be responsible for analyzing and developing detailed Business requirements into User Stories or Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Work closely with Business/Product and UX teams to conceptualize and optimize customer journey
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) or Narratives to ensure that specifications are in accordance to business requirements
- Work with a team of QA engineers to plan and run functional testing activities
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and mapping end-to-end system and process requirements
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in the area of mobile payments applications in the retail banking and/or techology space
- Have a good IT background and preferably with a good interest in pervalent and emerging payment technologies
- Have participated actively in different milestones within a project delivery lifecycle such as business requirements development & analysis, test management and execution, system implementation, etc.
- Have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude, a problem solving mindset and an avid team player
- Ability to work under pressure and commitment
- Able to work well and effectively with different stakeholders, e.g. product teams, operation teams, technology teams, partners/merchants
- Is a meticulous and systematic person with an eye for details
- Self-starter and independent worker
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.