- 5 years hands-on implementation experience in Appian (preferred) or any other BPM platform like Pega, IBM BPM, jPBM or Activities
- Experience in translating customer requirements into working business process models, prototypes, and finished products using best practices.
- Experience in analysis, design, implement and provide demonstrations of solutions
- Should have experience has built products using agile methodologies
- Should have at least working knowledge or exposure to Advanced Java, Oracle or MySQL.
- Working experience working in JEE open source frameworks such as; Spring, Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of integration patterns, techniques and technologies for enterprise applications including XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Experience working with Software Configuration Management tools and processes including; Git, Rational ClearCase, SVN, etc.
- Experience in IDEs; such as Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ.
- Significant experience in writing and deploying code on both Windows and Linux platforms.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 01 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.