Due to continued growth commitments in the APAC region, a global bank is seeking to hire a AVP/VP, Financial Sponsors Coverage, Structured Finance, Global Bank
to develop and grow a portfolio of global and regional Sponsors clients.Role Responsibilities
- Support senior coverage bankers in developing and maintaining relationships with global and regional sponsors in Asia
- identifying and originating deal opportunities from private equity clients with focus on credit solutions including leveraged finance, DCM (bridge to bond), structured equity financings, fund finance, etc.
- coordinating institutional relationship with sponsors across management and working/deal-level members and across sector/product verticals
- exploring new clients, products, markets and related strategies to broaden relationship and service offerings to private equity industry - Prepare market trend analysis, sponsor portfolio analysis
- establishing marketing strategy and dedicated account planning for each sponsor in conjunction with the global sponsor coverage members in various branches around the world
- Provide ad-hoc support to the business department when neccesary
- At least 5+ years' of experience at leading financial institutions in sponsor coverage, leveraged finance, structured finance, fund finance, M&A or other financing/advisory work involving financial sponsors
- University graduate or MBA with strong academic background
- Deep financial market experience and demonstrated financial/risk analysis, and marketing skills
- Ability to draft or guide the drafting of internal discussion/credit papers, marketing pitches, etc.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation/excel and powerpoint skills in English; Mandarin is advantageous
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung at with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8971 to engage in a confidential discussion.