As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
The Cognitive Banking team defines, enables and implements best-in-class nudges for DBS customers, with the objective of creating personalised, relevant, and meaningful experiences that also drive impactful outcomes for the bank.
We are focused on learning and understanding our customers' needs, behaviours, motivations, and emotions through use of data and experimentation. The insights we derive from this process drive everything we do, from product strategy to design, implementation, and driving results.
We work in collaborative, cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and drive business incremental outcomes at scale across the markets. Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Lead data and technology driven transformation for consumer banking and wealth management that are aligned to the business priorities.
- Understand key business drivers and identify opportunities where data/analytics can create value for our clients and employees.
- Translate business opportunities into tangible analytics requirements and recommend potential solutions.
- Conduct proof of concepts (POC) and experiments to assess viability and impact of proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional, cross-platform and cross-country teams across the bank to identify, build and deliver successful POCs at scale.
- Effectively communicate context and opportunities of the new initiatives, set direction, mobilise, and motivate teams to develop clearly defined outcomes.
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, and budget.
- Build out deep dive analysis/tracking of business outcomes and levers/drivers of outcomes. Design and develop control towers (descriptive analysis/data visualisation) to present clear actionable insights from the data.
- Leverage on control towers to measure success against defined outcomes; synthesise key takeaways/opportunities from the data to facilitate project reviews and management updates; adjust and adapt action plan based on findings.
- Lead and manage the department's initiatives and projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, Data/Analytics, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the banking industry.
- Prior experience in a data/analytics role.
- Hands-on experience in one of the analytics tools such as SAS/Python/SQL.
- Experience in developing data visualisations in any of the tools such as QlikView/Tableau/Power BI.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and execute project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Team player with ability to work independently around tight deadlines and able to prioritise and multi-task in a dynamic environment. Experience working with stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.