S&P Global Market Intelligence: Credit & Risk Solutions The Role:
Sr. Business Development Associate, Credit & Risk Solution s The Team:
Credit Analytics business lines are a suite of products including Credit Analytics desktop, RiskGauge, Climate Credit Analytics, China Credit Analytics, ProSpread, and scorecards, delivered through desktop, Excel, and Enterprise platforms (Web Services, API, Feeds, Cloud, 3rd party platforms) that are leveraged by market participants to assess, manage, monetize, and monitor credit risk in a several use cases and applications.
The team defines and executes market development strategies to spearhead Credit Analytics business growth and deliver value to our target markets by driving business targets, managing client relationships, monitoring market trends and competition, and evaluating partnerships to accelerate penetration and adoption of Credit Analytics desktop, platform, and enterprise offering.
The team are responsible for outlining regional market development strategies and roadmap to support the Desktop business and to increase penetration and adoption of our Credit Analytics offering in partnership with the CR&S and MI Commercial and Marketing teams The Impact:
This role will support the development of market strategy, go-to-market plans, business cases, and business intelligence reporting for the Credit Analytics business. What's in it for you:
Credit Risk is a fast-evolving space that leverages the newest technology to drive competitive advantage. For example, alternative data and machine learning/Artificial Intelligence technique are creating new ways to assess and monitor the credit risk of a company and develop mitigation strategies.
Successful applicants will
- Get exposure to the key people responsible for building cutting edge innovations in Credit risk
- Build strategic knowledge across solution sets and key market segments
- Create thought leadership that will be published to a wide audience and build their visibility with customers and market participants
- Contribute to a business that is on a 30%+ multi-year growth trajectory
- Get access to a multitude of products across the Credit and Risk Solutions suite
In this role the applicant will:
What We're Looking For:
- Drive Credit Analytics ACV and Revenue targets for products and market development initiatives, create, maintain, and nurture strategic account relationships in partnership with the CR&S Commercial team. Monitor and build pipeline, support deal close, and product adoption.
- Own Go-To-Market activities for prioritized initiatives. Identify market opportunities, develop marketing campaigns, produce thought leadership, and drive product adoption in partnership with the commercial and marketing teams. Represent the business at key industry events. Identify and monitor industry market trends.
- Ensure commercial team field readiness for product launches and the existing suite in the region working with the Education, Product, and the Global Market Development team
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap for the credit analytics lines of business. Prioritize market needs, size market opportunities, and assess and monitor competitors. Work with the Credit Analytics Product team to prioritize and deliver requirements. Provide ongoing market feedback on the product strategy and development process through client interaction and dedicated market outreach
- Contribute to the development of a pricing framework.
- Contribute to Credit Analytics business strategy
Key Soft Skills:
- The applicant should ideally be a holder of an BSc in Economics and/or BSc in Business Administration or related discipline at 2.1 or above. Masters in a related subject, MBA and/or CFA qualification is also highly desirable but not mandatory.
- 3-5 years' experience in Market Development, Business Development, Go-To-Market, or similar roles in a Financial Services company, large corporate or financial institution.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Flexible Working (optional)
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player
- Interest in Statistical models
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return-to-Work initiative, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. Grade/Level
(relevant for internal applicants only): 12 The Location:
London, UK About Company Statement: S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
278858 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom