Haskell Developer - Any levelInvestment Bank - Front OfficeSalary dependent on experienceLondon, UK
We are working closely with a leading investment bank in London, looking to hire Haskell Developer as for their Front Office team. These roles will get the opportunity to work on very diverse financial market projects within corporate and institutional banking. They are looking for solid computer science knowledge and demonstrated typed functional programming experience at all levels (academic or professional). Financial experience is not required.Ideal Candidate:
Apply now with a CV for more info!
- Experience in Haskell development either professional or academic.
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity, concurrency / parallelism.
- No experience required in finance or quant trading; interest is beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Motivated by an ambitious environment and driven colleagues.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1.