: Associate, Channels Client Services The Grade:
(relevant for internal applicants only): 7 The Location:
London, UK or Paris France The Team:
You will join a global, collaborative, and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world and beyond and work with expansive datasets including Market data, Fundamental data, ESG, Ratings, and more! The Impact:
You will contribute to the team and company in a substantial way by answering client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data, and the industries we cover. You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a significant impact on our customers' experience. Your position will be the critical link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, as a Channel Solutions Product Consultant, you will be providing the best and most efficient ways for our clients to achieve quality results.
You can find more information on our main product, Xpressfeed, here:
https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/solutions/xpressfeedtm What's in it for you:
You will start in a frontline role working with multiple levels of the team. Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly transparent role with potential for growth outside the department. After a minimum of 18 months as a consultant, you will have the opportunity to move up to the Solutions Architect role, working more closely with a book of clients to best utilize our products to achieve their goals. You will also have access to our wide range and ever-growing selection of datasets. Feel free to take a look here:
What we're looking for: Basic Qualifications:
- Respond to inquiries for data feed and cloud service clients
- Improve your technical expertise with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, and SQL.
- Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed-based products
- Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
- Collaboration with internal teams across the global organization to answer client concerns, and route improvement requests and sales leads
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Excellent English communications skills and high level of French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Team-player mentality with collaboration skills
- Flexibility for changes in a dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel experience
- Desire and aptitude for continuous learning
About The Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
- 0-2 years working experience in a finance or data related position
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF's, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
- SQL experience
- Proficiency with Capital IQ Platforms/Products
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.
For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
275189 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom