S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Graduate Implementation Consulting Associate The Location:
Manchester, UK The Team:
S&P Global's GP Alternatives and Asset Allocators Practice empowers a diverse spectrum of private equity and venture capital firms to control their data and drive internal analytics and insights more effectively. Whether it is for portfolio analytics, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, this team is at the forefront of the FinTech space.
The GPAAA Professional Services team is looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering best in class software solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile Private Equity clients. You will work in a start-up like an environment that in all is incredibly dynamic, fast-paced, and will allow you to gain an unmatched exposure and skill set. Our cloud-based portfolio monitoring solution helps automate data collection, create a single source of truth, and helps our private equity clients enable portfolio analytics and reporting capabilities. You will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of our industry-leading portfolio management solution, working closely with CFOs, COOs, Finance and Deal Team members of our Private Equity clients. Responsibilities:
Implementation Consulting Associate will be responsible for:
What We're Looking For:
- Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with Private Equity Enterprise software clients
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Account Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring, reporting, and valuation requirements
- Independently managing multiple implementation projects using best practices regarding system setup and utilization
- Balancing multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Regularly working with internal Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product and Training teams regarding forward-looking initiatives
- Communicating weekly updates internally to the Implementations Management team and externally to the constituent clients
You are an analytical thinker, who enjoys working with clients and is looking to excel in a highly dynamic and innovative environment of FinTech and Private Capital Markets space.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
• Degree in Finance is preferred
• Experience in software, financial services vendor or tech/ management consulting services is preferred
• Proficiency in Excel
• Thorough understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis
• Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
• Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
• Excellent communication skills and comfort in driving discussions and presentations with senior leadership on a regular basis
Eligibility: The successful candidate must have the right to work at the time of their application.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
BSMGMT202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
288238 Posted On:
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom