Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Client Lifecycle Management Associate. Principal Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for all aspects of Private Client on boarding processing including document review and client KYC profile creation. Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, KYC requirements and internal policies
- Build a collaborative relationship with key stakeholders within WPB (including FOs, CLM, FCC, etc.) and other LoBs to facilitate client on boarding journey
- Ensure follow up on all risk and compliance issues in a timely manner, ensuring escalation to the appropriate persons or governance forum, where required
- Responsible for managing the processes associated with client transactions including securities transactions, general account maintenance, customer account changes and account closings etc.
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests
- Explain operational matters to clients. Develop client awareness, understanding and ability to comply with our operational requirements
- Prompt and appropriate action taken to address client feedback or complaints
- Makes considered decisions with factual and coherent recommendations, benefits and implications
- Takes accountability for following through on potential issues to ensure prompt and efficient delivery of service
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience
- Related experience in wealth/ private banking or equivalent
- Proven customer service, communications, sales, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of the major products or services available in the private banking industry
- Strong understanding of customer due diligence and risk identification
- Strong relationship management, communication and negotiating skills in client servicing including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business
- Positive and proactive attitude, with flexibility to accommodate changing environment and willingness to take on new responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin or Cantonese
- A self-starter and good team player with drive for success and achievement
- Licensed role type 1 and 4 required
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.