S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Senior Director, Product Specialist, Credit and Risk Solutions The Team:
S&P Global Market Intelligence's Credit & Risk Solutions (C&RS) business unit powers credit and risk management workflows by bringing together cutting-edge analytics, differentiated data, technology and workflow solutions to help our customers stay ahead of the competition, pinpoint risk exposures and spot the right opportunities in an unpredictable market environment.
Our capabilities span Credit Ratings and Research from S&P Global Ratings; Rating transition, Default and Recovery rate analytics; RiskGauge credit reports on >50m public and private companies; quantitative and expert judgment Probability of Default and Loss Given Default scoring models including specific areas/markets such as Climate Risks & China, and software for managing Market Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Regulatory Risk Capital, derivative valuations adjustments (XVA) and, Buy Side Risk.
The Analytical Solutions team engages in the complete business cycle of market development, diagnosis of client's requirements, structuring and delivering custom complex analytical solutions that combine off the shelf credit products with niche and client specific analytical services. The Impact:
As a subject matter expert on advanced credit analytics relevant for financial institutions including familiarity with full cycle of model development, portfolio risk, stress testing and associated regulatory compliance requirements, the candidate will play a central role in market development, consultative presales, project management and delivery of complex analytical solutions combining inhouse products with analytical services from our partner divisions. What's in it for you:
This role allows the candidate to fully apply diversified analytical and consulting skills in developing business plans, market outreach, diagnosis, structuring solutions and managing complex projects while combining aspects of managerial leadership, innovation, and operational efficiency. Further, the candidate is expected to travel for onsite client presales and project execution meetings when required. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Develop business expansion and outreach plans for complex analytical solutions that combine Market Intelligence's products and analytical services from partner divisions in the areas of PD/ LGD models, stress testing, complex validations, managed services around credit workflow solutions and consulting engagements that are linked to implementation of climate/ ESG analytics
- Provide client facing business development support including detailed diagnosis and responding to RFPs/ RFIs
- Accountable for managing complex projects by ensuring adherence to timely delivery of committed scope (including that promised by partner divisions)
- Work closely with other teams at S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Global group companies in delivering managed services in support of S&P products
- Contribute to development or enhancement of S&P products and solutions that incorporate market feedback.
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of and keeping up to date with key industry news and events involving clients and prospects alike, macro/ market trends / regulatory developments that affect analytical approaches and techniques and keeping abreast of our competitive landscape
- Represent and promote S&P Global core values.
You are a results-driven individual with a practical knowledge of applying Basel II/III or other relevant regulatory and industry best practices in developing solutions for financial institutions. You demonstrate strong subject-matter expertise in credit ratings, portfolio analytics, stress testing and have a strong understanding of Credit Ratings criteria. We are looking for:
S&P Global Grade
- Minimum 15 years of industry experience in financial services / working with or developing solutions for Risk Management / Risk Analytics divisions of large bank(s) / working with Big 4 or niche consulting firms / credit rating agencies or the like
- Strong knowledge of counterparty credit and portfolio risk with related qualitative and quantitative reasoning skills
- The role requires interacting with credit officers and risk management teams including those of world's largest financial institutions and investment managers. The candidate must be able to articulate complex ideas and have clear and confident spoken and written communication
- Work independently under tight deadlines to consistently produce high quality work with full accountability
- Ability to work in teams and to collaborate across regions and business divisions
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Top of class MBA, CA, CFA or CPA. Additional qualifications such as FRM preferred
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 12-13 The Location:
Singapore or Hong Kong About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
282549 Posted On: