Job description Some careers open more doors than others
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Relationship Manager in Hong Kong Team
. Principal Responsibilities
- Provide the full suite of wealth management and banking services to HSBC's high net worth individual clients
- Establish new private banking relationships and manage existing relationships in order to grow portfolio Assets Under Management and Revenue
- Monitor clients' portfolios on a regular basis to identify additional business opportunities and revenue growth potential
- Work closely with other HSBC departments, including Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets, to identify cross-selling opportunities and bring all of HSBC's relevant products and services to our clients
- Work closely with internal credit advisors to provide bespoke lending solutions and grow lending balances
- Leverage HSBC's channels, network and brand to pursue business development activities with a focus on International Private Wealth clients
- Ensure strict compliance with HSBC's internal control standards, including areas of risk, regulatory compliance and financial crime compliance
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- 7+ years of relationship management experience, ideally in private banking, commercial banking or investment banking sectors
- Proven track record in client acquisition, asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and wealth management products
- Strong focus on client servicing
- Speaks fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin skills may be beneficial but not necessary
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.