Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Wealth Distribution Management Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Work in close proximity to Senior Wealth Distribution Management Manager & team and support the Head of Wealth Investment Sales to faciliate high-quality Wealth Distribution deliverables to our customers, Sales Leaders, RMs & Product Experts
- Implement the HSBC globally standardized WPB's value and hosue view to develop Investment Wealth Management initiatives and deliver high-quality & robust wealth solutions
- Analyze and interpret complex data of HSBC's Investments, Wealth & Sales performance. Formulate Management Information to facilitate an informed decision-making process
- Partner with the Investments & Wealth Solutions team to create bespoke products and distribution strategies to achieve clients' annual financial & qualitative objectives and nurture customer loyalty toward HSBC
- Commercialize Wealth Sales initiatives to achieve the predefined KPIs and engage affiliated stakeholders proactively for evaluation to attain continuous enhancement
- Formulate Wealth Investment strategies, driving investment sales planning and channel optimization. Facilitate knowledge transferal to the frontline about product innnovation and drive the end-to-end process which aims to uplift customer experience
- Develop transparent action plans and construct coaching roadmaps for the frontline sales team to ensure satisfactory business performance with measurable KPIs. Lead internal education events for frontline members to facilitate knowledge transferal on product innnovation and end-to-end journeys to frontline colleagues
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders to facilitate the development and delivery of Investment & Wealth services, products and solutions
- Demonstrate strong qualitative and quantitative understanding on the market, and financial analytical capability to advise the formulation of strategic direction
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree with honours in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Solid relationship manager or product specialist experiences in either retail or private or investment banks or fund houses with a focus on the distribution of wealth investment products
- Strong relationship management, communication and negotiation skills, and sales capability in client servicing to manage the consultative sales process and provide needs-based solutions and with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the flexibility to collaborate in a team setting, and willingness to take on new responsibilities
- Extensive external market awareness of market conditions, new product solutions, and a robust understanding of financial market activities
- Capability to demonstrate a forward-looking mindset in the analysis of financial markets and development of market insights
- Proven track record of conducting detailed portfolio analysis and management to capture wealth investment opportunities
- Deep knowledge of specific complex financial solutions and products including the knowledge of financial markets, socioeconomic dynamics, and regulatory requirements relevant to the products
- Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
- Specialisation in one or more product categories e.g. Unit Trust/Structured Products/FX/Bond/Wealth Lending/Financing Planning
- A solid understanding of local and Group compliance regulations, customer due diligence, portfolio risk identification, and global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.