A new opportunity has arisen to join a global asset management firm as a UK Institutional Sales Manager. The role will work closely with the Head of UK Institutional business and the Global Head of Institutional in Paris to lead and develop the UK Insurance business.
Reporting to the Head of UK Institutional Business, the UK Institutional Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Build and implement a business development plan to grow the UK business.
- Manage the existing UK insurance book of business and work on cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of prospective new business ensuring regular communication and the building of gratifying relationships.
- Strengthen the firm's positioning with Lloyds syndicates and develop new franchises with P&C and Life Assurance companies.
- Target and represent the company's strategies and expertise such as Fixed Income and Private Markets.
The UK Institutional Sales Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Institutional sales experience in the investment management industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK institutional market.
- Entrepreneurial skills to launch and develop new ideas.
- Established sales track record.
- Strong visionary mindset to build secure foundational relationships with new clients.
This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic UK Institutional Sales Manager professional looking to propel their career in a high performing asset management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the UK Institutional Sales Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."