A new opportunity has arisen to join a global asset management firm as a Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist. The purpose of this role is to manage and produce analytics projects and digital marketing reports.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Build customer segments, conduct marketing analysis and develop insightful recommendations.
- Co-ordinate digital projects, providing input to the campaign process from initiation stage through to delivery.
- Production of social media campaigns, email marketing initiatives, enhancement of web pages and strategy reporting.
- Provide key contributions towards the digital marketing team, with a focus on data and analytics.
- Supporting the digital marketing team with creating and delivering content that meets specific compliance criteria.
The Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- 2-5 years' experience in digital marketing within asset management or financial services.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableaux & experience using other CRM and Digital Marketing platforms.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Be skilled at producing effective communications for multiple mediums.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist professional looking to propel their career in a high performing asset management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."