Junior Associate - Tier One Private Debt Fund
We are now working with one of the private debt funds. They have a fantastic track record of lending directly to European corporates. They take both debt and equity positions in investee companies, and have a great track record in the sector. They fund acquisitions, expansion capital, restructurings, LBO and working capital finance.
They are now looking to hire a Junior Associate to work on the origination and execution of deals for the fund.
The role will work on
• Origination of investment for the firm
• Creating investment papers and recommendations for the partners
• Deal structuring of transactions
• Financial modelling, credit analysis, valuations
• Portfolio management
• Active part of a collegiate investment group
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Private debt advisors from other funds
- 2/ 3rd year analyst level professionals with leveraged finance/ credit/ M&A teams
- Excellent financial modelling skills