Join Internal Audit's Data, Operations and Transformation (DOT) team who are driving the operations of the department and enabling audit teams to increase risk identification across Macquarie. You'll get the opportunity to innovate our operations activities, provide high quality and timely central reporting, systems and operations support to drive positive change across Internal Audit. To continue our growth, we're inviting financial services professionals with a passion for operations to join our team as a senior analyst.
As an Analyst/Senior Analyst in the Internal Audit DOT team your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate, or assist in, the preparation of internal audit reporting to regulators, Board and Senior Management.
- Support audit teams by performing any required data adjustments or maintenance, confirming standardisation of audit reports, performing report issuance, managing the post-audit feedback process, issuing questionnaires and preparing analyses of responses.
- Support the production and analysis of key metrics and other reporting, identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
- Maintain and support technology systems, perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for changes and conduct systems training.
- Support with uplifting the Internal Audit processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn from an established team to drive the effective use of data and analytics across internal audit.
- Work collaboratively with global audit teams and stakeholders across diverse financial services portfolios spanning banking, global markets, commodities, capital, asset management, operations, technology etc.
- Develop technical skills aimed at automating manual processes (e.g. coding).
- As we expand our innovation solutions there is opportunity to step into a relationship manager role for IAD applications.
You'll bring with you:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in operational risk, management, reporting or data related role.
- A passion for learning and trying new things.
- Proficiency in using and developing Power BI dashboards and Alteryx workflows will be beneficial.
- Technical and analytical skills, backed by attention to detail and sound judgement.
- Ability to process complex information in a dynamic environment.
- Awareness of and demonstrable desire to learn about scripting languages such as Python, SQL, R, and VBA.
- Competency in Microsoft Office 365 suite (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint).
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- You will need to be self-motivated and enjoy building rapport with a wide range of stakeholders from across the organisation.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry will be an advantage.
If you possess relevant experience with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality, timely outcomes, please apply by following the link. About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.