The successful candidate will undertake fundamental credit analysis, specifically focusing on financial institutions.
- Conduct detailed fundamental research to generate investment ideas
- Analyse financial statements, business risk and relative value analysis to generate investment ideas
- Evaluate a variety of new issuers for inclusion in the investment universe
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers to make investment recommendations
- Incorporate ESG/sustainability analysis into investment decisions
- Continuous monitoring of credits in sectors, including analysis of quarterly results or any relevant news flow
- Communicate any material changes in credit profile to Portfolio Managers
- Liaise with issuers, sell-side analysts, rating agencies and attend industry conferences to discuss industry trends
- 4-10 years of credit analysis experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Previous experience analysing financial institutions
- Strong academic background, first or upper-second class degree
- CFA qualification or equivalent preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.