Title: Investment Risk ManagerLocation: LondonSalary: Up to £95,000
I am seeking a highly skilled and experienced Investment Risk Manager to join my client, one of the biggest global Asset Managers. As an Investment Risk Manager, you will have a pivotal role in ensuring the financial and operational activities of the firm to align with their risk tolerance levels, safeguarding both the clients and the company from potential and unexpected losses.
Reporting to the Global Fixed Income Head of Risk Management, you will be responsible for defining, implementing, and monitoring measurement and control systems to ensure overall compliance with risk constraints across our asset management area. Your key responsibilities will include assisting the Head of GFI Risk Management, managing portfolio constraints monitoring, and overseeing risk management activities for assigned portfolios.Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on investment, liquidity, and ESG risk in Fixed Income Asset Management.
- Strong knowledge of Global Fixed Income Investment Strategies/Products.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA or FRM are preferred.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, FactSet, and Risk Metrics.
- Proficiency in Python programming is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive approach, and ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
If you're interested in this role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Hadjra.Sohawon@goodmanmasson.com to ensure that you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.