Senior Tech Lead - Enterprise Technology Tools
Northern Trust Shared Services Enterprise Technology Tools team is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join the team. We are seeking an individual who will serve as the technical lead for implementing Enterprise wide Technology Tools & business cloud applications. Some of the current tools this team supports - ServiceNow, Apptio, Clarity PPM, CAST, Sapience, Poppulo, Digital Mail, Agility Health, Miro, Research Monitor, Real-estate Utilization, and Planview Spigit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Technical knowledge of Public and Private Cloud solutions/implementations and the requirements for access, authentication and information exchanges between the Cloud and Northern Trust.
• Familiar with standard gating processes for assessing applications and meeting company objectives.
• Work with architects to evaluate and recommend different solutions and those options best fitting business/project and cost needs.
• Ability to serve as technical project manager guiding teams to support applications.
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects with multiple priorities.
• Ability to manage and maintain applications within a diverse set of technology domains.
• Promotes sharing of expertise through consulting, presentations, and documentations, etc.
• Excellent consultative and written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with client, partner, vendor, IT management and staff.
• Identify appropriate technical solutions that provide business value while mitigating technical debt.
• Work directly with development teams on concept development, performance issues and other implementation roadblocks.
• Desire to learn and understand the business processes of the applications for which the role is responsible.
• Test and troubleshoot software to identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges and change.
• Technical knowledge of daily financial and/or investment industry usually acquired through experience in related areas is a plus.
• Good at working with people and mentoring and training them in processes/procedures, while servicing their needs and clearly documenting information.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Working experience & knowledge in implementing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications/tools.
• Working knowledge of standard IT tools and operations.
• Minimum 5 years of experience specializing as Developer or Technical Lead for applications.
• Knowledge of databases like Oracle, MS-SQL, etc.
• Working with other teams in the organization and implementing applications/tools to setup SSO, File Transfers, Access, etc.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.