Role: Senior Lead, SW Engineering Omnium Job Description:
The Senior Lead role is part of the Omnium IT Team. This position will focus primarily on providing Level II and Level III support for our client-facing Omnium Fund Administration platform. This individual will work closely day to day with HFS Partners, the Omnium Development team, Clients and members of other shared service teams within the AFS organization in all regions. Additionally this role will have a team lead mentality as well as be the a main project coordinator for Omnium Support initiatives. Knowledge/Skills
- 5-10 years professional experience, specifically within the Financial workplace
- Team focused individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to lead a small group
- Strong focus on high quality client service
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology as well as teach/train that technology to new hires
- Ability to multi-task and meet on-going time sensitive deadlines
- Experience in an internal/external client facing role required
- Previous experience managing ongoing and time-limited projects.
- Day to day support of Northern Trust Omnium client/partner issues. Frequent interaction with internal clients via Service Now incident system, email and phone
- Configure, troubleshoot and provide daily support for multiple Linux and Windows based middle and back office applications for our Omnium Reporting, Investor Management, and Reconciliation and Control teams to ensure timely and high quality client service.
- Perform extensive Omnium daily system check-outs to ensure the availability of the application environment for all users
- Daily hand-off of open and ongoing support issues to overnight offshore support teams/partners.
- Training and general knowledge transfer to support team, including authoring, reviewing and approving Omnium support related documentation and knowledge base articles
- Provide support for ongoing Omnium system deployment releases and communicate platform changes to the user community
- Provide management and tracking of internal support based projects and report upwards on progress to direct and C-level management.
- Tracking of all Omnium related incidents, identification of chronic problems, and escalation to appropriate development resources.
- Help compile and analyze capacity and performance related application and server metrics
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or related experience required. 5-10 years of professional experience in Financial industry required. Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills are required. Candidate must work well independently, with team members, and with business partners. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reason able accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.