In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early July 2023.
APAC Transformation is an in-house management consulting team with two-fold mandates:
- Support strategic transformation initiatives or large, complex strategic programs
- Business improvement projects to improve efficiency of processes & organization
APAC Transformation projects are undertaken with a wide range of client franchise encompassing the full APAC region: CIB business lines, Coverages, Functions and Countries.
The Intern with APAC Transformation will gain exposure to a wide range of highly visible transformation projects as a pivotal role within the team to ensure the successful delivery of these projects. Responsibilities
- Support the project team in successful execution of business / process / organizational transformation programs through consulting mindset by:
§ Executing assigned project tasks, tracking project progress, milestones and escalating risks/issues
§ Assist and contribute to global monthly reporting, operational and steering committees in connection with global and tracking minutes & follow up actions.
§ Facilitate data extraction and analysis to derive meaningful insights
§ Develop and coordinate workshops for Front officers and Operations under the supervision of the Project Lead
§ Support the work with global counterparts to align viable APAC target operating model design where required.
- Derive viable solutions through deep-dive analysis, problem solving, process/organization re-engineering, target operating model design etc.
- Build rapport with project operational partners and subject matter experts to build relationships beyond the project mandates.
- Current university student, ideally able to intern full time for minimum three to six months.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Excel and PowerPoint.
- Focus on client satisfaction and impactful delivery of quality outputs to meet client expectations
- Ready to contribute to a collaborative team culture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.